WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Mysteries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mysteries > Topics

Subject: answer plz!!!
Replies: 3 Views: 823

darkfox6 10.10.09 - 04:51pm
Ive run over the details again and again in my head but simply cannot come up with an answer me and my little brother were walking through my woods one day three years ago in summer well we had just entered when i stopped and my brother looked at me and told me to come on i told him to be quiet and we both looked ahead to the left...there was this six maybe seven foot creature standing up and walking like a human would on two legs swingging its arms like a human taking a brisk walk around the neighborhood...but it was walking towards the trail we were walking on like it was going to intercept us at one point but it let out this...horrifying howl or scream unlike anything i had ever heard, the best way i can describe it is by putting alluminum cans in a garbage disposal or blender and turning it on, well after we heard its howl we kinda just stood there frozen with fear, when we finally got our wits about us we took off towards the house not bothering to look back.... to this day nobody believes us...they say we have an over active imagination that it was probably a bear, but bears dont sound like that i know they dont it was something different....something real and terrifying....there are spots in my woods where trees have been knocked down completely put together and leaves and braches have been put in the middle of them like a bed....ive never heard of bears doin that they like caves.....now what sort of creature could do this kinda stuff? any answers??? plz... *

lusypher 18.03.10 - 09:44pm
Hi there, darkfox6 their has been many sightings of human like creatures wandering around the globe mostly hidden in dense woodland or forests. These creature are classed as the Yeti or Big foot and has been wildly reported and documented as a cross between a caveman and a nathandaralWhich was the 2nd species to walk the earth before the ice age came that didnt fully evovle to how we are today. I hope this has helped in some way, for you. Lusypher *

ques41 9.06.10 - 10:22pm
It was NOTHING ELS than a demon, . . . !!! . . . They cn change in wht ever they wnt 2. . . . . My sister got it on her plot, . . . After clean it with the Blood of Christ tht roooar beasts is gone. . . Deeeemons. *

r6z 21.02.11 - 06:31am
I guess its a yeti....or something lyk d abominable snowman.... *

* Mysteries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mysteries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search