WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Mysteries - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Mysteries > Topics

Subject: Life after death
Replies: 5 Views: 990

odin5 15.11.08 - 11:15pm
Do u believe in reincarnation or that the soul travels to a new dimention or that one simply ceases to exist? *

flareman 21.08.09 - 03:49am
Yes but like Heaven and Hell and another place called the Netherrealm they Exist. Espeacially other Worlds that existed MiddleEarth did Existed and ghost go to Realms. *

darkfox6 10.10.09 - 04:28pm
i believe that when you die the earth consumes your soul and you are put again as another being but those of us that cant let go of our physical plain, we become ghosts, poltiergeist, spirits whatever you want to call them. *

lusypher 17.03.10 - 02:51pm
Life after death. To the subject of lost, souls, spirits that are still earth -bound are either people who have gone but have not passed over they may not realise they are dead and poltergeist as i believe are angry spirits or lost souls who cannot find their way out or dont wish to leave as everyone has a role to play in this life most never get to complete those tasks and i think that these are the ones caught in a realm between space and time a place we know as limbo or the nether world or sub-side to a negative realm.. lusypher *

ques41 9.06.10 - 10:11pm
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:15). *

ques41 9.06.10 - 10:13pm
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 20:12-15). *

* Mysteries Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Mysteries

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search